Closing Date is on :- 05th August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Head Constable – 115 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Online applications are invited from citizens of India, Nepal and subject of Bhutan (Male & Female) for filling up the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Group- ‘C’ Non- Gazatted Ministerial (Combatised) in Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. in level-4 (Pay matrix Rs.25500-81100/-) as per CPC and other allowances as admissible in the Force.
i. The post is temporary, but likely to be continued. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by SSB Act and Rules and other Rules amended from time to time.
1. Pot Name: Head Constable (Ministerial)
2. No of Posts: 115
3. Essential Educational: Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Cenificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
4. Skill test norms on computer:
i. English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer, or
ii. Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/ 9000 KDPH in Hindi with averagc of 5 key depressions for each word on computer.
5. Salary: Level-4 (Pay matrix Rs.25500-81100/-) as per CPC and other allowances as admissible in the Force.
6. Advertisement No.338/RC/SSB/HC( Min )/2020
Age: 18 – 25 years
UR, EWS and OBC category candidates will require to pay examination fee amounting to Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only through net-banking/ credit card/ debit card which will be non-refundable. However, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees ReadMore
Source : freshersjobz