Closing Date is on :- 05th October, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentice – 140 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 310 Posts
Job Location – Bilaspur
Other Qualification Details :-
Sub : Notification for applying to Graduate and Technician Apprentice training in Mining / Mine Surveying for candidates for one year training in opencast / Under ground mines under Apprentices Act 1961 amended up to 2014.
i. Applications are invited in SECL for Graduate and Technician Apprentices training from candidates having Degree in Mining Engineering or Diploma in Mining / Mine Surveying or equivalent qualifying candidates from Government recognized Institution through on line mode from apprentice Portal (mhrdnats.gov.in ) as per the table below.
ii. In the reservation of seats, provisionof DoPT guidelines i.e. Reservations for Scheduled Castes 14% scheduled tribe 23% and other backward class 13% has been followed.
iii. SECL has uploaded the advertisement for candidates to apply for the apprenticeship training on the SECL website, secl-cil.in- Human resource- HRD- Apprentice and the same has been sent to Board of Apprentice Training (BOAT) for uploading on the apprenticeship portal.
Note – Do check official notification for more details and apply via proper channel only.More details and other particulars are explained in notification, read completely and go to the official website and apply.
candidate should have completed 18 years of age as on 5th octobe4 202r.
1. Selected candidates will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as per Rule II (2) of Apprenticeships 1992, which is currently Rs. 9000 / – per month for graduate apprentice and Rs. 8000/- per month for technician apprentice.
2. Selected candidates (trainees) will be posted only in the Open Cast or underground ground mines of SECL.
3. No apprentice will be absorbed / accepted for e nployment in any of the establishments of SECL as employee. Any claims for employment in any of the establishments of SECL, by virtue of getting apprenticeship training in SECL will not be considered in any case.
4. No TA IDA for coming / going to the scheduled place for documents verification, medical examination or to attend training will be provided. Also, no accommodation or housing facility will be provided.
5. SECL management may increase or decrease seats of apprenticeship training at any level or can also cancel the entire apprenticeship training selection program without any prior notice.
6. The provisions of the Apprentices Act and the Apprenticeship Rules will apply in the matters not covered in this Notification…Read more>>