Closing Date is on :- 18th August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Nutritionist – 02 Posts
Job Location – Cuttack , Kolkata
Other Qualification Details :-
SAI has established 23 NCOE across the country for training of young and elite athletes in various disciplines. These NCOEs are funded for several items inter-alia Sports Science staff through Khelo India Scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India. To strengthen the NCOEs, SAI invites applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for the post of “Nutritionist” on contract basis initially for a period of 03 years and extendable for 02 more years as per the following details:
1. Post: Nutritionist
2. Number of Post : 02
3. Salary: Rs. 75,000/-
4. Essential Eligibility Criteria:
a. Essential Educational Qualification M.Sc(Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/M.Sc(Food Science & Nutrition)/M.Sc(Food and Nutrition dietetics)/M.Sc (Food Service Management & Dietetics) from a recognised University/Institution.
b. Essential Work Experience Minimum 3 years of work experience as Nutritionist.
5. Tax Deduction at Source : The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted , as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the SAI will issues TDS/ Service Tax Certificates , as applicable.
6. Other Allowances : No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance / Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA and LTC etc. would be admissible.
7. Extension : Performance of the selected candidates would be continuously reviewed and their extension will be considered on the basis of periodic review / requirement. Remuneration Enhancement will also depend on the periodic performance review subject to a maximum of 7%.
8. Leave : Selected candidates will be entitled for 30 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, candidates shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/ her absence beyond 30 days in a year. Also unavailed leave in a calendar year will lapse and will not be carried forward to the next calendar year. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobz