Closing Date is on :- 07th January, 2022.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Law Officer – 10 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Read more>>Other Qualification Details :-
NTPC Limited is India’s largest integrated energy company with installed capacity of 67907 MW and has presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. Commensurate with our countrys growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Advertisement No. 12/21
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
2. No of post: 10
3. Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent — full time degree from recognized Indian university/institute) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/PWD candidates). Candidates should be registered with the Bar Council.
4. Pay Scale (IDA PATTERN): EO Level : Rs. 30000/-120000/- at the basic pay of Rs. 30000/-
Upper age limit is 30 years as on last date of online application in NTPC.
Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
General Information and Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities [Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age, qualification shall be done w.r.t the last date for online application.
4. Interested/eligible candidates should go through the full text of the advertisement, while applying for the post…Read more>>