Closing Date is on :- 22nd November, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Industrial Trainee – 56 Posts
Job Location – Cuddalore
Other Qualification Details :-
NLC India Limited, a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy.
i. The Corporate plan of the Company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. The Company is looking for suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) at its various Projects / Offices as indicated below
1. Post Name: Industrial Trainee (Finance
2. Number of training slots: 56
3. Term & Monthly Stipend:
The term of engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) is purely for a period of 12Months only from the date of joining training. There should be no misconception or claims by the beneficiary for employment in NLCIL on completion of training. The stipend payable to the trainees is Rs.22000/- (Rupees twenty-two thousand only) per month.
“Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA), conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 & 2021”
5. Advt.No: 07/2021
UR/EWS: 28 years, OBC: 31 yrs, SC/ST: 33
1. Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/06/2021
2. Scanned image of candidate’s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink)
3. Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
4. Copy of AADHAR Card
5. Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA/CMA & Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA in chronological order).
6. Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL / EWS categories)
7. Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
8. Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
9. Proof for Project affected Person (applicable for Project affected Person only)
1. Candidates should have registered their names in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
3. Completion of training does not entitle the trainees any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC India Limited.
4. Candidates are informed that applying for engagement as IT (Finance) shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the company…Read more>>