Closing Date is on :- 20th September, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Additional Superintendent of Police – 02 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Name of the Post: Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP)
2. Nos of Posts: 01 Post for Deputation/ absorption And 01 Post for deputation (subject to variation depending on vacancies)
3. Classification of the post: General Central Service Group Gazetted, NonMinisterial
4. Scale of pay: Pay Matrix Level – 11 (Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700 (Pre-revised PB-3 (Rs with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-)
5. DA, HRÄ, TPT & Other allowances: As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
6. Special Security Allowance: 20% of basic pay.
7. Eligibility Criteria for deputation to the NIA:
(a) Officers of the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories:-
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or
(ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39,100) with GP Rs 5400 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department: and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experiences:-
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recogmzed university: and
(ii) 5 years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work including counter terrorism operations or imparting training in counter terrorism. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobz