North Bengal University 2019 Jobs Recruitment. NBU has released official notification for the job openings of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and more vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 16th October, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Assistant Professor – 08 Posts
Associate Professor – 29 Posts
Professor – 16 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
2. Abbreviations used: UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH – Physically Handicapped.
3. Application fees: Rs. 600/- for the post of Assistant Professor (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/ PH candidates), Rs. 1500/- for the post of Associate Professor (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/ PH candidates), Rs. 2000/- for the post of Professor (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/ PH candidates).
4. Persons employed in Government / Semi-government organizations / Autonomous bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit a ‘no objection certificate’ from the present employer at the time of the interview. However, they should also submit an undertaking to that effect alongwith the application form. No direct application
from such candidates will be entertained.
5. Candidates belonging to the OBC-A and OBC-B categories, whose caste certificate was issued more than one year ago, must produce a ratification certificate from the issuing competent authority that they do not belong to the creamy layer as on date of advertisement along with a copy of the previous certificate. For reservation for OBC, SC, ST the certificates issued by the competent authority within the state of West Bengal shall only be considered valid. Such certificates issued by other states shall
not be considered for the purpose of reservation. However such candidates may apply as unreserved candidates.
6. The university reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview / in any other form of selection process……Read more>>