Closing Date is on :- 05th June, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
Job Location – Kannur
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online for the following temporary post under the Project entitled” To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development” funded by Biotechnology Industrial Assistance Council, Government of India.
1. Name of the post: Data Entry Operator
2. No. of vacancy: 02
3. Essential qualification: Any Degree with PGDCA or DCA or Equivalent from a Government Institution/University.
4. Experience: One year experience as data entry operator in a reputed institute/ organization/ hospital
5. Remuneration/ Month: Rs.13,000/-
6. Duties & responsibilities: Data Entry work
Maximum Age 30
1. Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected.
2. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given
3. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview
4. The application will be screened and eligible candidates will be informed through email (with date & venue) to attend the interview. Candidate should provide proper contact email ID for communication. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements…Read more>>