Closing Date is on :- 02nd September, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Constable – 65 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens (Male & Female) to fill up the 65 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) Group-‘C'(non-gazetted and non-ministerial) under Sports Quota in the Sports disciplines as given below in the Level-3 in the Pay Matrix Rupees 21,700-69,100 (as per 7th CPC) & other allowances as admissible in the Force:-
1. Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty)
2. No of Post: 65
3. Salary: Level-3 in the Pay Matrix Rupees 21,700-69,100 (as per 7th CPC) & other allowances
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- for Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category through the ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Fees are exempted for females and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
1. These yacancies are not open for physicaly challenged persons or ex-servicemen.
2. ITBP reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process as given in the detailed advertisement.
3. Vacancies may vary due to administrative reasons.
4. ITBP also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
Selection Process :-
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview…Read more>>