No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Group General Manager – 01 Post
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Organisation: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Comoration Ltd.
2. Title & No. of Posts: Group General Manager – 01 post.
3. Location: New Delhi (transferable as per business requirement)
4. Duration: Three years or till IRCTC is exempted from the rule of immediate absorption, whichever is earlier
5. Term of appointment: Deputation
6. Service: Group ‘A’ Services of Indian Railways other then IRPFS /IRHS
7. Scale of Pay: Rs.37400-67000 cP-10000 (6th CPC)/Level-14 (7th CPC), CDA pattern OR Rs.37400-67000 GP-8700 (6th CPC)/Level- 13 (7th CpC), CDA pattern with 03 years service in 8700 GP/Level-13.
8. Job description: The officer is required to look after the entire work as functional head at zonal level and is responsible for smooth functioning of all business activities assigned to him.
a. Officer having IT exposure will be preferred.
b. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific areas as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
c. Officer has the experience of Commercial Department of Indian Railways.
10. Perks & Benefits: Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance as applicable and all other perks and allowances applicable as per IRCTC policy. Medical Allowance (outdoor)-7% of the basic pay if opted for medical facilities of IRCTC & reimbursement of medical expenses for hospitalization. Uniform fitment allowance-7%of the basic pay. Iease/HRA at prescribed rate etc…Read more>>