Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. ICFRE has released official notification for the jobs openings of Technical Assistant vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 20th April, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Technical Assistant – 06 Posts
Job Location – Hyderabad
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Applications are invited from the citizens of India who fulfill the requisite qualifications mentioned below in the prescribed format for the following posts. These posts carry all India transfer liability in ICFRE institutes/Centre
2. Name of the Post: (i) Technical Assistant ( Field/Lab Research) – 6Nos (1+3+1+1)
3. 7 th CPC pay level: Pay Matrix Level-5 ( 29200- 92300) of 7 th CPC
4. Eligibility Qualification: i) Bachelor Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University, (ii) Bachelor Degree in Botany from a recognized University, (iii) Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University (iv) Bachelor Degree in Marine Biology from a recognized University
Age: Not below 21 years or exceeding 30 years
Application Fee: Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.300/-
General Information :-
1. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience requirements shall not vest any right in the candidate for being called for written examination.
2. All the applications received within due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by a Screening Committee and only the candidate recommended by the screening committee will be called for, for appearing in the written examination. The decision of the Director, IFB on short-listing will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. If a candidate applies for more than one post, his/her application will be rejected. Application must choose only one subject where he is most suited. It should accompany with requisite fee, copy of testimonial etc.
4. For each post specific qualification is required. Therefore, your candidature is considered for only one post for which you are most eligible and in which you have appeared for the exam. Therefore, specify the subject in which you would like to appear for the exam.
5. Govt. servants applying for the above posts should forward their applications “Through Proper Channel” and should enclose “No objection Certificate” obtained from their appointing authority. They may send an advance copy of the application by the due date, if they so desire. The forwarding authority should ensure that in the event of selection of the official, he should be in a position to relieve/spare the official within the time specified in the offer of appointment
6. No correspondence and interim enquiries will be entertained in any manner. Canvasing in any form by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education,Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad – 500 100
Selection Process :-
Short-listed candidates for the all the posts will be informed the Date, Time and venue for written examination separately. It will also be hosted in the Institutes website
The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be goveed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Govt. of India w.e.f. 01-01-2004…Read more>>