Closing Date is on :- 20th January, 2022.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Chief Engineer – 03 Posts
Job Location – Bangalore
Other Qualification Details :-
BMRCL requires IRSE officers on deputation from Indian Railway Services for the level of posts in its Project Wing, as given below:
BMRCL requires IRSE officers on deputation from Indian Railways at prescribed level for the posts in its Project Wing. All appointments will be on “Deputation basis” only.
1. Post Name: Chief Engineer (Civil)
2. No. of Posts: 03
3. Service: IRSE
4. Scale of pay of the Deputation post: Parent Pay plus deputation allowance and other applicable allowances for the post.
5. Location: Bangalore
6. Terms of appointment: Deputation
7. Tenure of deputation: Three years and extendable
8. Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering
9. Eligibility required for the post (i.e., experience, level of the officer required etc.):
i. Should be in SAG/NFSAG or equivalent grade with proven track record of minimum of Seventeen (17) years of Group A service
ii. Should have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience out of the Seventeen (17) years in planning and design, tendering and executing of multi-disciplinary/large infrastructure projects such as Metro /MRTS/Railways/Elevated Roads/ Tunnels/ ports/airports etc
iii. Should preferably have experience and knowledge of co-ordinating and interfacing with Railway related disciplines such as Track laying works, Signalling, Electrification and Rolling Stock, safety aspects relating to Railway construction and operations etc…Read more>>