Walk-In Date is on :- 12th, September, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Technician Apprentice – Various
Graduate Apprentice – Various
Job Location – Machilipatnam
Other Qualification Details :-
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Govt. of India Enterprise, Ministry of Defence is a multi product Navaratna Company and is India’s Premier professional Electronics Company. BEL, Machilipatnam conducting “Walk in Test” for Graduate and Technician (Diploma) candidates for one year apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961 as detailed below:
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
Mandatory Documents to be produced for verification at the time of Written Test without which candidates will not be allowed:
a) SSLC Marks Statement
b) Provisional / Original BE / B.Tech certificate for Graduate apprenticeship
c) Provisional / Original Diploma certificate for Technician (Diploma) apprentice
d) SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD Certificate (if applicable)
e) Apprentice registration copy
1. Candidates who fulfil the above conditions only need to attend written test / selection.
2. For graduate apprenticeship candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech on or after 01.11.2018.
3. For Diploma apprenticeship candidates should have completed Diploma on or after 01.11.2018.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
5. The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
6. Stipend will be paid as per Government norms (Present rate of Stipend for Graduate Apprentices is Rs 11,110/- per month and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice is Rs. 10,400/- per month).
7. Wearing of mask/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask / face cover will not be allowed entry in to the venue…Read more>>