APPSC Notification 2019.Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Group-I Services for a total of 44 CF and 125 Fresh vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:169
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
I. Carried forward vacancies: 44 Posts
II. Fresh vacancies: 125 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)
2. Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in Andhra Pradesh State Tax Services
3. Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
4. Deputy Supdt. of Jails (Men) in A.P. Jail Service
5. District Fire Officers in A.P. Fire Service
6. Asst. Treasury Officer/ Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
7. Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
8. Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Excise Service
9. Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
10. District Registrars in A.P. Registration Service
11. District Employment Officer in A.P. Employment Exchange Service
12. Deputy Registrars in A.P. Cooperative Service
13. District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service
14. District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service
15. District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service
16. District Panchayat Officers in A.P. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service
17. Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Services
18. Administrative Officer/ Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II in A.P. Medical and Health (Administration) Service
19. Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. State Audit Service
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, Degree of Engineering (Fire), Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics.
Date of online application: 07.01.2019 to 28.01.2019.
Last date for payment of fee: 27.01.2019.
Date of Tentatively Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): 10.03.2019.
Date of Tentatively Main examination (Conventional type): 10.06.2019 to 22.06.2019…..Read More>>>