Airline Allied Services Limited – AASL 2019 Recruitment Notification. AASL has released official notification for the positions of Commander, Senior Trainee Pilot vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 13th, November 2019
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
1. Commander – 47 Posts
2. Senior Trainee Pilot – 20 Posts
Other Qualification Details:-
1. Rated on ATR family (42-600 72-500/72-600)
2. 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
3. Experience: PIC on ATR family (42-600172-600 172-500) – Training Captains must have additional qualification as applicable. Must have flown in last 12 months on ATR-42-600 / 72-600 172-500 aircraft as on the date of joining
4. During the period of contract, candidates selected as Commander will be paid Salary as per Company’s policy.
5. Technical/Licence Qualification:
a. Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
b. Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
c. Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
d. IR Endorsement for CPL
e. Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
f. Valid ELP
g. Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
6. Selected candidates will be appointed on a fixed term contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
Age: 55 years……..Read More>>